Poly Solar Power RV Kits - 500W 12V W/ 40A MPPT Charge Controller
RV Solar Kits are carefully arranged to meet your RV needs. Offers many benefits for homes, RVs, trailers, boats, sheds and cabins, Incorporating a small off-grid power system can give you greater travel independence and potential power cost savings. Going off-grid has never been easier!
Taking a trip in your RV can create lifetime memories. Don't let traditional gas powered generators or power hookups slow you down. 500 Watt 12 Poly Solar RV Kit silently recharges your batteries so you can enjoy the great outdoors without the extra noise. Solar panels also allow you to run limited low watt electrical equipment without a power hookup.
This kit includes
This solar kit conveniently includes:
5PC 100W Poly Solar Panel
1PC 40A MPPT Charge Controller
5 Sets Mounting Z Bracket
1PC 30ft 12AWG PV Cable
1PC 8FT 8AWG Tray Cable
1PC Cable Entry Housing
1 Pair PV T/Y Connectors
1 Pair 1Y4 Branch Connector
Kick-start your solar adventure with a ACOPower Kit.
- Easy installation：With pre-drilled holes; each solar panel comes with 12AWG cable with MC4 male/female quick connectors
- Height Efficiency:5PC Polycrystalline solar cell efficiency: 14.35%; MPPT charge controller peak efficiency: 99.5%
- MPPT Technology: Solar Charge Controller has user adjustable settings! LCD Screen shows, voltage, solar panel status, battery state of charge, and DC load draw. See Image in photo gallery for all LCD Screen readouts. Compatible with lead acid, AGM, gel, and lithium batteries
- Safe Operation：The system is equipped with multiple electronic protections; overcharge, overload, short-circuit and reverse polarity protections.
- Reliable Performance：Electroluminescence tested solar modules for quality assurance.Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use.TPT back sheet dissipates excess heat, ensuring smooth output
- Warranty: 25-year transferable power output warranty on panels and 1-year warranty on rest of the kit components
- Green Solar System: Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use. The two solar panels can be wired in parallel for 12V battery charging or in series for 24V battery charging
100 WATTS POLY SOLAR PANEL
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax): 100W Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22V
Maximum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.48V Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.21A
Maximum Operating Current (Imp): 5.72A Operating Temperature: -40ºC to 85ºC
Dimension: 1020x670x35mm / 40.2x26.4x1.4 in Weight: 9.5kg / 20.6 lbs
40A MPPT SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER
Nominal System Voltage: 12/24VDC Auto Grounding: Common negative
Rated Charge Current: 40A Battery Input Voltage Range: 8V～32V
Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage: 100V (1) 92V (2) Rated charge Power: 520W/12V 1040W/24V
MPPT Voltage Range: (Battery Voltage+2V) ~72V RS485 Interface: 5VDC/200mA(RJ45)
Working temperature: -25℃～+50℃ Storage temperature: -20℃～+70℃
Terminals: Up to 6 AWG Enclosure: IP33
Dimension: 10x7.28x2.67 in / 255×185×67.8mm Weight: 3.75lbs / 1.7kg
Panels: The solar panel itself comes with a 5-year workmanship warranty and a 25-year 85% output warranty.
Solar Charge Controllers: The controller itself comes with a 1-year warranty.
Accessories: 1-year material warranty
2 - 4 business days
Normally we use Fedex, UPS and USPS ground shipping.
Estimated delivery time
4 - 8 business days to United States