Solar Power Options
Poly Solar Power RV Kit - 200W 12V, 20A PWM Charge Controller
RV Solar Power Kits are carefully arranged to meet your RV needs. Offers many benefits for homes, RVs, trailers, boats, sheds and cabins, Incorporating a small off-grid power system can give you greater travel independence and potential power cost savings.
Taking a trip in your RV can create lifetime memories. Don't let traditional gas powered generators or power hookups slow you down. 100 Watt 12 Poly Solar RV Kit silently recharges your batteries so you can enjoy the great outdoors without the extra noise. Solar panels also allow you to run limited low watt electrical equipment without a power hookup.
This kit includes
1PC 20A PWM Charge Controller
2 Sets Mounting Z Bracket
1PC 30ft 12AWG PV Cable
1PC 8FT 8AWG Tray Cable
1PC Cable Entry Housing
1 Pair PV T/Y Connectors
Kick-start your solar adventure with a ACOPower Kit.
- Easy installation：With pre-drilled holes; each solar panel comes with 12AWG cable with MC4 male/female quick connectors
- Hight Efficiency：Polycrystalline solar cell efficiency: 14.35%
- 20A PWM Charge Controller: 8 Battery Type Compatible -Lithium-ion, LiFePO4, LTO, Gel, AGM, Flooded, Crystal and Calcium. 20 amps 12V/ 24v auto continuous charging capacity, enables use of up to 12V/360watts, 24V/720watts.
- Safe Operation：The system is equipped with multiple electronic protections; overcharge, overload, short-circuit and reverse polarity protections.
- Reliable Performance：Electroluminescence tested solar modules for quality assurance.Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use.TPT back sheet dissipates excess heat, ensuring smooth output
- Warranty: 25-year transferable power output warranty on panels and 1-year warranty on rest of the kit components
- Green Solar System: Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use. The two solar panels can be wired in parallel for 12V battery charging or in series for 24V battery charging
|100 WATTS POLY SOLAR PANEL|
|Maximum Power at STC (Pmax): 100W||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22V|
|Maximum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.48V||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.21A|
|Maximum Operating Current (Imp): 5.72A||Operating Temperature: -40ºC to 85ºC|
|Dimension: 1020x670x35mm / 40.2x26.4x1.4 in||Weight: 9.5kg / 20.6 lbs|
|20A MPPT SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER|
|Nominal system voltage: 12/24VDC Auto||Rated charge current: 20A|
|Battery input voltage range: 8V～32V||Max.PV open circuit voltage: 100VDC|
|Max.PV input power: 12V/260W, 24V/520W||MPP voltage range: V(BAT+2V)～72V|
|Working environment temperature: -25℃～+50℃||Storage temperature range: -35℃～+80℃|
|Grounding: Common negative||Communication: RS485 (RJ45 interface)|
|Power Terminals: 6AWG(16mm2)||Enclosure: IP30|
|Dimensions: 220X154X52mm||Weight: 1.1kg|
|FACTORY WARRANTY INFORMATION|
|Panels: The solar panel itself comes with a 5-year workmanship warranty and a 25-year 85% output warranty.|
|Solar Charge Controllers: The controller itself comes with a 1-year warranty.|
|Accessories: 1-year material warranty|
More from this collection